VIENNA – Ford Otosan, the Turkish joint venture of which Ford and Turkish Koc Holding each control about 41%, sign a technology-licensing agreement with Chinese auto maker Jiangling Motors, of which Ford holds a 31.5% stake, and its affiliate JMC Heavy Duty Vehicle. Under the agreement, Ford Otosan grants the intellectual property rights to the Ecotorq engines designed for heavy trucks to be used exclusively in JMC-branded vehicles produced in China, and to sell the licensed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.