The 3.2L Power Stroke diesel arriving on North American shores in the Transit fullsize van later this year will be new to the market but boasts an admirable track record overseas. Codenamed “Puma,” the inline 5-cyl. common-rail turbodiesel first launched more than 10 years ago in a number of Ford’s European vehicles. Now in its third generation, the 3.2L diesel has been reengineered to meet strict U.S. emissions regulations. The 3.2L diesel mill underwent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.