The styling of General Motors’ next-generation large pickups and SUVs “won’t be wildly different” from those currently in showrooms, says the auto maker’s design chief Ed Welburn. “Fullsize truck owners do not want radical change,” he tells WardsAuto in a recent interview. “Chevy truck owners are very loyal to the Chevrolet brand and so are GMC owners. We want to build on that very strong history.” Large pickups and SUVs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.