The recovery at American Honda continues, as a top U.S. official says sales this month should climb by a double-digit rate. The auto maker, which includes the Honda and Acura brands, likely will exceed year-ago daily deliveries by 10%-11% in April, nearly repeating its March performance, Mike Accavitti, senior vice president-automobile operations, tells reporters in a conference call. Last month, combined Honda and Acura deliveries rose 11.1%, hiking its first-quarter total 5.5% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.