DETROIT – Hyundai is counting on increased CUV volume to help restore lost market share in the U.S., a top company official says. Hyundai achieved 5.0% U.S. share in 2011, but last year its slice of the market fell to 4.6%. “As we talk with our parent (company) on how we drive and really get back to 4.7%, 4.8%, 4.9%, 5.0% market share, the CUV business is a critical part of that discussion,” Dave Zuchowski, president and CEO-Hyundai Motor America, tells WardsAuto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.