MUMBAI – General Motors has tapped Vice President Jim Lanzon to lead its global GM Powertrain operations in Pontiac, MI, USA, after the sudden dismissal of his boss and several other employees accused of improper test procedures in attempting to meet emissions regulations in India. Lanzon had been in charge of global transmissions and now replaces Sam Winegarden, who leaves after 44 years with GM. It is unclear whether Lanzon’s appointment is permanent. The auto maker says he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.