DETROIT – Forthcoming performance models, including the RC F coupe, finally will put Lexus on par with Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz in the Tier-1 luxury segment, a top company official says. “We absolutely think not having as many high-performance vehicles, high-performance engines, as our German competitors minimizes our ability to flourish as well as they are today,” Jeff Bracken, group vice president for Lexus in the U.S., tells WardsAuto in an interview here. For years, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.