Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne says the auto maker has enough cash to purchase a remaining stake in Chrysler and become the American manufacturer’s sole owner. He also is seeking ways to make one entity out of the two companies. “The last I checked the bank account there was enough money to try to deal with them,” Marchionne tells analysts and reporters during a discussion of first-quarter results. “Them” refers to the Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Assn., which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.