MUMBAI – Maruti Suzuki sales and exports for the fiscal year ended March 31 are not spectacular, but India’s largest auto maker turns in an otherwise robust balance sheet. Sales and exports increased 3.3% over year-ago to 1.17 million units, according to the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers. However, favorable currency-exchange rates and manufacturing efficiencies combined to increase preliminary estimates of Maruti Suzuki’s sales revenues 21.4% to Rs426.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.