MUMBAI – Exiting the U.S., where it was a minor player, was not a significant setback for Suzuki. Chairman Osamu Suzuki is focusing instead on a much more critical issue: the erosion of the auto maker’s Maruti Suzuki subsidiary as India’s market leader. The auto maker’s car deliveries were down 6.9% year-to-date at the end of March, although Maruti still accounted for more than half of the segment’s sales, according to WardsAuto data. Market share was 32.5%, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.