Lincoln sales are projected to run even with year-ago for May at about 7,300 units, despite an expected record monthly volume for the brand’s revamped MKZ sedan, top executives say. In April, Lincoln deliveries rose 15.9% from like-2012 levels to 7,615 units, WardsAuto data indicates, with the all-new ’13 MKZ midsize sedan driving that growth with a 106.7% gain. When Ford reports May sales Monday, the MKZ again will lead the way for the brand, which is attempting to regain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.