BANGKOK – Nissan connects the dots of its Thai model portfolio, launching its new C-segment Pulsar here. The auto maker already has strong products in the B-segment with both the March hatchback and Almera sedan, as well as the D-segment with the Sylphy. The Teana fills the E-segment slot for Nissan, which also offers a pickup, the Navara. The launch of the Pulsar hatchback plugs the remaining critical hole, giving the auto maker a fully cohesive lineup as it drives towards ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.