Australia's iconic locally built large cars are almost certain to be phased out within months of each other at the end of 2016, News Ltd. says. The Australian media conglomerate’s automotive website says the halt to production of the Ford Falcon and Holden Commodore will see the end of a battle that has lasted more than half a century. It says GM Holden inadvertently confirmed the Commodore’s run is due to come to an end in an interview with Chairman and Managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.