LOS ANGELES – Above the Porsche store on swanky Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills is a room where dreams can come true. It is the Porsche Design Studio, where new owners can choose from hundreds of special fabrics, leather and other samples to transform their vehicles into unique statements of personal style. “These are people who want to take the next step in their buying experience,” says Sascha Glaeser, manager-personal design for Porsche Cars North America. In the volume ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.