Renault Samsung is evaluating whether to place its SM3 Z.E. electric vehicle in daily rental fleets, making the car available to employees for short stints during a market test it will run Feb. 17-May 31. “We are developing a business model for application of our EV by major rental companies in Korea,” a spokesman tells WardsAuto. The auto maker has no intention of entering the rental-car business per se, but will make its data available to interested rental-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.