Rolls-Royce says its bespoke business reached record levels last year, with almost 95% of its cars personalized by their owners. In its first year of availability, 90% of Wraith models were purchased with owner-specified options. Levels of personalization on Phantom models were highest worldwide compared with the rest of the Rolls-Royce lineup, with 98% of North American customers, 95% of European owners and 86% of Asian buyers creating bespoke vehicles for themselves. Middle Eastern owners ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.