A Chinese investment group’s acquisition of a majority stake in De Tomaso finally could get the wheels spinning on a long-awaited new cross/utility vehicle from the Italian auto maker. Earlier this week, Gianmario Rossignolo agreed to sell a 70% stake in De Tomaso for some E13 million ($17 million) to Car Luxury Investment, an Italian company belonging to China’s Hotyork Investment Group. With the cash infusion, the boutique car manufacturer is expected to bring to fruition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.