VIENNA – The first Luxgen7 SUV destined for showrooms drives off the assembly line at the Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways plant in Cherkessk, Russia. Derways, a contract assembler of Chinese cars, builds the SUV from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from Taiwan. Russia is the third country, after Taiwan and China, in which the Taiwanese brand is built. “In Cherkessk, we are opening our third production site worldwide,” Vincent Tsao, Luxgen senior vice president, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.