While most elements of the Toyota Tundra are mildly refreshed for ’14, a few received a more thorough makeover. The fullsize truck’s bumpers are a case in point. Toyota has gone from standard 1-piece bumpers to a new 3-piece design, a change partly inspired by ’14 Tundra Chief Engineer Mike Sweers’ side job. “I’ve got high-school kids driving my trucks,” Sweers, also a Michigan farmer, tells WardsAuto at a ’14 Tundra media event. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.