BALTIMORE – Chrysler’s UConnect infotainment system comes closer to global dominance as more Fiat-branded vehicles begin to integrate the technology. The Fiat 500L, introduced in North America this month, is the first Fiat vehicle not equipped with the Italian auto maker’s Blue&Me connectivity platform. The 500 subcompact will move midcycle from Blue&Me to UConnect worldwide, a marketing manager for the infotainment system tells WardsAuto. “We’re ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.