SUPERIOR TOWNSHIP, MI – Hyundai says more than half of its 826 U.S. dealers have opted to be reviewed publicly via website SureCritic.com and expects 70%-80% dealer participation in the next couple months. The Korean brand has partnered with the third-party site to lift the veil of secrecy on dealer reviews, and to speed up and open lines of communication between customers and dealers. Some 451 Hyundai dealers have enrolled in the SureCritic process, and 426 were active as of late ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.