MADRID – Employment grew at official franchised auto dealers in Spain for the first time in a long time, but retailers continued to lose money and more retailers are expected to exit the business in 2014, FACONAUTO, the country’s dealer association, reveals. FACONAUTO President Jaume Roura says 900 new jobs were created in 2013, following five years of crisis that saw new-car sales fall 65%. Some 50,000 jobs were lost and the ranks of official auto dealers cut down by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.