VIENNA – Honda’s near-luxury brand, Acura, will launch Russian sales with three dealerships, two in Moscow and one in St. Petersburg, Hideo Masuda, president of the import company Honda Import Rus, tells the Russian car magazine Klakson. Russia, which is the largest European market for competitors Lexus and Infiniti, along with neighboring Ukraine will be the first European Acura markets when sales start in 2014. Honda had planned to introduce Acura in Russia in 2008, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.