PARIS – Like their customers, European auto makers are changing. Prices and running costs are going up, congestion is growing and interest in cars is waning across the region. “Economic slowdown has a significant impact on affordability,” Peter Fuss, Ernst & Young’s senior advisory partner in Germany and Switzerland, says at the Automotive News Europe Congress here. “We need new concepts in the industry,” he says. “The younger generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.