VIENNA – Haima Automobile, the Chinese auto maker partly owned by FAW Group, resumes distribution activities in Russia. The auto maker selects the Haima 7 SUV, which is imported fully built from China, as the first model for its Russian comeback. The Haima 7, powered by a 2.0L gasoline engine making 147 hp, starts at RR689,900 ($21,300). “Our company has high hopes for the sale of the Haima 7 in Russia, which is a key region for us,” Dong Guoqiang, managing director ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.