VIENNA – Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, is the home of the first European showroom for new Chinese auto maker Qoros. Qoros, the 50-50 joint venture between China’s Chery and the Israel Corp. investment group, debuted at this year’s Geneva auto show. Auto Palace Panonska, a Bratislava-based Mazda and Mitsubishi dealership that belongs to the Dutch AutoBinck Holding, has added Qoros to its import portfolio. Qoros’ dealership in Bratislava is the first step ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.