U.K. dealers take note: Buyers are putting economy ahead of every other factor they look at when buying their next car. A survey by Yorkshire-based analyst CAP Automotive reports U.K. motorists saying economic aspects trump every other car-purchase consideration, including practicality, handling, performance and environmental impact. When asked to rank the 16 most important aspects of their car-ownership experience, the survey found the top five were purchase price, fuel economy, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.