Chevrolet U.K., saying its Volt extended-range electric vehicle deserves an innovative launch, is going 100% digital with its new advertising campaign. The first digital-only campaign by General Motors’ U.K. subsidiary now is live across multiple channels. In its first project for Chevrolet, global media agency Carat has created a high-impact online presence, introducing new partnerships with media giants including AOL, Yahoo and AskMen. Chevrolet U.K. public-relations manager ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.