PARIS – May sales in France followed the pattern established earlier in the spring, in which French brands improved while others declined as a group. The market for passenger vehicles, at 148,573 units, basically was a wash, up 0.1%. That dragged year-to-date growth down to 3.0%. Renault posted an 8.5% gain in May, and its low-cost Dacia brand was up 10.8%. At PSA Peugeot Citroen, Peugeot was up 3.6% and Citroen 4.3%. Year-to-date, the Renault group is up 12.7% and PSA 6.8%. Bernard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.