PARIS – European Union light-vehicle sales fell 4.8% in October, the 13th straight month of decline, with deliveries through the first 10 months down 7.3% to 10.3 million units in the EU’s 27 member states, according to ACEA, the European auto maker's association. The U.K. was the only region among the five largest markets to see a positive trend, with sales up 12.1% in October and growing 5% in the first 10 months, compared with year-ago. Germany, the largest market, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.