U.K. car production in February slipped 0.7% year-on-year to 137,458 units as European demand continued to shrink but domestic orders jumped. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says this left car output stable for the month and strong investment intentions suggest production will rise over the full year and beyond. Car production for the U.K. market gained 39.7% to 35,251 units compared with like-2012, while the export build fell 9.8% to 102,207. After the first two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.