PARIS – Improving sales of the Renault Clio, Peugeot 208 and Nissan Qashqai make at least three product managers happy in Europe, although car registrations overall fell again by 10.5% in February to 795,482 units. The decline was larger than January’s, and again only the U.K. showed a sales improvement among the major countries in Europe, up 7.9%. Nonetheless, there are minute signs the bottom of a 6-year sales slide could arrive this year. Greece and Portugal, two of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.