VIENNA – Fiat Automobili Srbija, the joint venture owned 67% by Fiat and 33% by the Serbian state, will add a third shift at its plant in Kragujevac next month. The facility presently operates two 10-hour shifts daily, four days a week. With the additional crew, it will run three 8-hour shifts a day, five days per week. The plant employs 2,435 workers, with 600 new jobs to be added by the end of the year, CEO Antonio Cesare Ferrara tells the Serbian daily Politika. Volume ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.