MADRID – Export shipments are under way of Ford’s locally built, second-generation Kuga cross/utility vehicles, as the auto maker looks to copy in Europe the sales success of its Escape CUV in the U.S. The Kuga, which shares its architecture and design with the U.S. Escape, is the first of 15 new models included in the restructuring strategy rolled out to the media by Ford CEO Alan Mulally in Amsterdam in September. Following the Kuga launch, Ford will unleash new EcoSport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.