Ford debuts a new ultra-efficient version of the Focus 1.0L EcoBoost as the first gasoline-powered midsize car in Europe to break the 100g/km carbon-dioxide barrier. Capable of 67.5 mpg (3.5 L/100 km) and 99 g/km, it will be the auto maker’s most fuel-efficient car ever sold in its segment when it reaches showrooms in early 2014. It is powered by a specially calibrated 100-hp version of the award-winning engine and Ford’s ECOnetic technology, including special tires, unique ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.