PARIS – Light-vehicle sales always are slow in August, the month when much of France is on vacation, and this year they were slower than year-ago. Consumers registered 115,349 LVs during the month, a 12.3% drop from like-2011, according to data from CCFA, the French auto makers’ organization. Both PSA Peugeot Citroen, down 10.5%, and Renault, down 22.0%, lost market share in August and together took just 54.4% of their home market, reducing their year-to-date share to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.