Russia’s new-vehicle market continued its decline in October, signaling a revival is unlikely before year’s end. The Association of European Businesses’ Automobile Manufacturers Committee data shows the month’s sales fell 8% from like-2012 to 234,481 units, leaving the 10-month total down 7% at 2,281,181. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says the general sales trend remains weak on a consistent level. “Neither do we see signs for improvement, nor for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.