PARIS – Double-digit improvements by Renault, Peugeot, Citroen and Dacia carried the French market for passenger cars to a 7.7% sales gain in March, while all non-French brands were down 0.5%. According to the CCFA industry association of automakers, Dacia car sales rose 52.7%, Peugeot was up 16.4%, Citroen 13.5% and Renault 14.0%. All the non-French groups lost market share during March, although the Lexus and Opel brands gained with double-digit advances of 35.5% and 17.4% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.