SAIC U.K. is spending £1.5 million ($2.4 million) to double the size of its European Design Center and names Canadian-born Nissan veteran Martin Uhlarik its U.K. design director. The expansion includes new software and equipment for the studio, including a state-of-the-art visualization suite, increased modeling facilities and a computer numerical-control 5-axis milling machine. When the expansion is completed, the design department of the Chinese auto maker’s U.K. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.