Russian new-vehicle sales declined again in September, but the falloff eased and the year-to-date total passed the 2 million-unit mark, giving the industry hope the market is beginning to stabilize. The Association of European Businesses automobile manufacturers committee reports deliveries for the month fell 5% to 246,895 units for a 9-month total down 7% to 2,046,700. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber sees the market in medical terms: “The average temperature in the hospital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.