VIENNA – Sales of Peugeot vehicles resume in Kazakhstan following a period in which the brand was completely absent from the country. But rather than simply appoint a new importer, French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen launched an assembly project with Kazakhstan’s AllurGroup earlier this year. Kazakhstan is counted among the emerging markets with rapidly increasing light-vehicle sales. “The Kazakh market shows a gigantic speed of growth,” Bernd Schantz, PSA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.