PARIS – Renault’s sales revival alone helped pull France to a 3.4% increase in registrations by volume in September, the second month this year to show improvement. Renault and its Dacia subsidiary delivered 37,940 cars during the month, 5,815 units, or 18.1%, more than a year earlier. Sales industrywide jumped 4,675 units to 142,211, according to the CCFA, the automakers’ association here. On a daily basis, French deliveries fell 1.5%, but that still is a plus for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.