VIENNA – Volume production of a modernized UAZ Patriot SUV is under way at the Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny Zavod plant in Ulyanovsk, Russia. While there are no changes to the exterior design of the body-on-frame, all-wheel-drive vehicle, the main new technical feature is an electric-transfer case sourced from Hyundai Group-owned supplier Hyundai Dymos. There also are significant improvements in the interior. The UAZ Patriot, the most modern vehicle manufactured at the UAZ plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.