Russia’s new-vehicle market continues booming, with sales climbing 15% to an August-record 258,761 units, pushing the 8-month total 14% higher to 1.93 million. The Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee says last month’s result was up 33,950 units and the year-to-date total ahead 242,154 compared with year-ago. “Robust growth in the double-digit percentage range goes on, despite recent hikes in household utility costs and a widespread ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.