MADRID – Spanish auto dealers and associations are the targets of a government price-fixing investigation. Industry officials deny any wrongdoing. Inspectors from the government’s National Competition Commission visited the offices of several auto dealers and distributors and their representative associations earlier this month, looking for information and documents regarding possible fixing of prices for cars and their maintenance. Violations of the antitrust law are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.