MADRID – Dealers franchised by Spanish auto makers registered an average 0.6% loss in net income in 2012, twice the size of the preceding year’s negative result. A survey by Snap-On Business Solutions conducted for GANVAM, the Spanish association of auto dealers, repairers and vendors, shows marked improvement in fourth-quarter 2012, the most recent period studied. This was influenced by a scrappage plan that granted €2,000 ($2,600) to people buying a new or used car up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.