MADRID – Used vehicles have become a crucial business for Spain’s franchised auto dealers, generating 15% of total income and 8% of profits during the past year. Second-hand vehicles were responsible for €8.8 billion ($12.2 billion) in dealer income in 2013, up 4.8% over the previous year. These are some of the findings in a survey conducted by Snap-on Business Solutions for GANVAM, one of the leading associations of Spanish auto dealers, vendors and repairers. Juan A. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.