U.K. motorists’ changing relationships with vehicles are marked by a trend toward smaller engines, the growth of low-carbon diesel power, the rise of the smallest class of cars and increasing market share for multipurpose vehicles. These findings are included in the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ largest-ever analysis of vehicle ownership in the region, tracking buying trends, ownership changes and transport preferences. The study records details of each of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.