ST. PETERSBURG, Russia – The Russian SUV market is steadily growing, accompanied by the launches of global auto makers’ new models. Sales of SUVs in Russia last year totaled 843,100, accounting for 30.6% of the market and coming within closing distance of the top-selling C-Class segment with 852,500 deliveries, according to data from Russia’s AUTOSTAT market-research agency. SUV sales in 2012 included both premium brands and low-cost models such as the Lada 4x4, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.