MADRID – Volvo dealers in Spain look to recover from an average 1% decline in profits in 2012, the first negative result in 10 years. German Lopez, chairman of Volvo Car Spain, says the red ink resulted from the overall contraction of the country’s automobile market and the delayed arrival of the new V40 5-door hatchback. He believes the auto maker’s dealer network will return to profitability in 2013. The 1% slip was larger than the 0.6% drop among all dealers cited ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.